
in a dreamnight movie
ultramarine sky of blurred memories
patches of light auspiciously gleaming
birds like wishes
swirl in the twilight
of the half-conscious
while we are lying under the grass trees
bound to the ground of our dark weight
Painting: Pam T.
***
inspired by: Pam T's Art Loft
9 comments:
I absolutely LOVED this poem when you left it on my blog this morning. Truly beautiful!
A big thanks to your creativity that made me write it :)
Beautiful,I love this.
And i think of Days of blue sky With new memories....
Thank you, Missy :) By the way: blue sky - I remember faintly that I've seen it once - brrr...
This is an amazing poem - you have set a whole scene in so few words. Beautiful.
Thank you. The picture is really phantasmagorial to me.
this is great!!! strong but subtle, and dreamy almost! great words chosen!! really like it!! (and thanks for your comment :)
Thank you! And again I have to thank the talented painter. (By the way: Can you say "paintress"?!)
This is beautiful; especially these lines:
'...birds like wishes
swirl in the twilight
of the half-conscious...'
Very nice writing.
Post a Comment