Me gusta.Un abrazo
Thank you, Elisabeth : ) Hugs back.
As I take a break from blogging I feel myself "tied to a blue timeless heaven" while I wander through the worlds of my mind. What a beautiful piece of writing. I feel the soft ebb and flow of gentle energy riding the crest of your words...very peaceful.Jenny
your words caress my weary heart.
Thank you for stopping by, dear Jenny : ) I'm thankful for your words.Dear Yelena, I am happy that they do this. May your heart find the true light it is searching for.
Lovely!
Your beautiful words make me sigh with pleasure.Anna :o]PS Having a bit of difficult publishing this comment - much clicking may account for possible multiple entries.
Thank you, Clarice and Anna : )
Now it makes sense how that cow happened to jump over the moon. It didn't have any horizon to guide its journey.
: D
10 comments:
Me gusta.
Un abrazo
Thank you, Elisabeth : ) Hugs back.
As I take a break from blogging I feel myself "tied to a blue timeless heaven" while I wander through the worlds of my mind.
What a beautiful piece of writing. I feel the soft ebb and flow of gentle energy riding the crest of your words...very peaceful.
Jenny
your words caress my weary heart.
Thank you for stopping by, dear Jenny : ) I'm thankful for your words.
Dear Yelena, I am happy that they do this. May your heart find the true light it is searching for.
Lovely!
Your beautiful words make me sigh with pleasure.
Anna :o]
PS Having a bit of difficult publishing this comment - much clicking may account for possible multiple entries.
Thank you, Clarice and Anna : )
Now it makes sense how that cow happened to jump over the moon. It didn't have any horizon to guide its journey.
: D
Post a Comment