Dawn is slowly flooding the night
she's rolling in tender waves
into my shore
In her blooms the flame of wild sunsets
chasing the utmost skies
her skin, waving sea of dark wheat
softly caressed by a sigh of wind
In her coalesce the hymns of the night sky
rejoicing in butterfly comets
adorning each dawn
with golden dust
By the grace of her star
all winters must fade
thawing bitter frost in deep soil
giving birth to the rose
defying time.
(for D.)
4 comments:
Beautiful, Martin! I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season. I wanted to let you know that I'm now writing here: chahanola.wordpress.com
I hope you'll visit!
Charlotte (Zouxzoux)
A happy holiday to you as well, Charlotte : ) Of course I will visit your new blog. Thank you for letting me know.
'In her coalesce the hymns
of the night sky
rejoicing in butterfly comets
adorning each dawn
with golden dust' - i love this magical stanza especially, such beautiful imaginings flow through my mind as i read, and the conclusion blooms with the grace of eternal rose reminding of Dante's vision. beauty as always, dear Martin ~~~
Thank you, dear Yelena : )
Post a Comment