dawn of an orchid sky
flowing through dreams of petal rain
cerulean chant of birches
bowing to zephyr wind
subsiding into an inland sea of silver flames
embraced by wistful wildflowers
stream of gentle salt, myrrh and golden domes
giving life to colours sleeping in desert sand
incense of chamomiles in ancient walls
seer of magic, painter of soulscapes
benevolent orchard beneath a truthful constellation
where elanor and niphredil
still find a home.
(for Yelena)
4 comments:
*floats on a delicate flourish of winds* this made me lost for words, my friend. such a soft energy&quiet elven moons flowing through your words. read it first on the way from the airport and cried. feeling honored and humbled, and grateful for your friendship. endless hugs~~~
Oh that I could find a home in such a wonderful place Martin. Maybe one day...
Anna :o]
Dear Yelena, I though you could maybe need that what was mostly inspired by your words. So I am thankful too for your friendship & poetry.
Dear Anna, one day maybe ... Happy Christmas to you anyways : ))
Post a Comment