i wish i could find more words of appreciation for beautiful poetry, but these days the darkness often lingers too deep and too close to lands of faith. just know that i'm always in awe of all you write, and your poetry is truly an island of unique beauty and solace to me for many years (you know that). may your heart find the light and ever be inspired.
This means really much to me, and I feel very happy that you appreciate my words (as well as I do yours, you know this too). She's my light and it will hopefully stay like this but at the moment there's not much inspiraton. Thank you <3
3 comments:
i wish i could find more words of appreciation for beautiful poetry, but these days the darkness often lingers too deep and too close to lands of faith. just know that i'm always in awe of all you write, and your poetry is truly an island of unique beauty and solace to me for many years (you know that). may your heart find the light and ever be inspired.
This means really much to me, and I feel very happy that you appreciate my words (as well as I do yours, you know this too). She's my light and it will hopefully stay like this but at the moment there's not much inspiraton. Thank you <3
*purrs :)
Post a Comment