from mountain's lofty height
as only sound in serene air
amid world's remote end
the peace of falling leaves
caressing forlorn grass
dreaming of bygone summer
the cows have moved
to hearth fires of home
their ringing bells
resounding still between
these walls of rock
gleaming in fires of purple dusk
a smiling angel spreads upon the tops
announcing full hope's moon
deep in the alpine heart
a cave concealed
embraces winter's flower

4 comments:
as i told before, magnificently beautiful :) such a lovely landscape filled with light melancholy and peace unfolds before eyes as i read <3
_/|\_
Still writing beautiful words of love, nature and color, I see. What could be better! I've caught so many viruses this past year, that I haven't spent much time visiting blogs. Too busy feeling lousy and sorry for myself. :-( Hopefully the new year will bring brilliant sunshine and health to all of us!
Thank you ~ I wish you the same : )
Post a Comment