It definitely was exhilarating to hover amidst the islands of mountain tops swimming in a sea of snowy clouds : ) I had no fear to do it but I wouldn't know what to recommend to someone who has.
o my, is it you flying so high? :)) so glad you did it, i often dream to try once but not sure i ever will. to be embraced by clouds and behold the mountains below, breathe pure air and bathe in freedom..:)
7 comments:
Oh well done you! I bet it was exhilarating, I don't think I would have the courage to take that first leap of faith.
Anna :o]
It definitely was exhilarating to hover amidst the islands of mountain tops swimming in a sea of snowy clouds : )
I had no fear to do it but I wouldn't know what to recommend to someone who has.
Wow, Martin! Nice to see you fly. Best wishes, Quirina :-)
Nice to hear from you after such a long time : )) I have always been wondering how you might be ... Hope you are fine.
Wow, what an inspiring experience....
o my, is it you flying so high? :)) so glad you did it, i often dream to try once but not sure i ever will. to be embraced by clouds and behold the mountains below, breathe pure air and bathe in freedom..:)
Post a Comment